There is a VP of Engineering job opportunity at a local company that makes small motors and actuators for the aircraft, automotive and alternative energy markets.
Plans, organizes and directs engineering resources to meet Company objectives for product development as well as legacy engineering maintenance and improvements. Contributes directly to staff level decisions effecting all departments within the company.
- MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and ten years relevant experience or a BS in Engineering with fifteen years relevant experience (experience should be in engineering or project management) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Aerospace rules and regulation for design and certification.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and successful project implementation.
- Ability to organize, manage and handle multiple priorities.
- Solid customer service skills and commitment.
- Proven team leadership skills; ability to effectively influence and motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and business community.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a change agent.
Herb Katz @ Princeton (818)784-8989 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: job opportunities