The SWE Wichita Section is partnering with the SWE WSU Section to host our Leadership Coaching Committee (LCC) coach, Abigail Wendt. Abigail will give a one hour session about how to communicate more effectively on Thursday April 5th, at 6 pm on the WSU campus. After attending her session, you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the differences between effective and ineffective communication habits.
- Apply active listening skills in your daily life.
- Appreciate the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Understand electronic communication etiquette.
- Identify and remove barriers to effective communication.
Join us for this free professional development event!
When: Thursday, April 5th at 6:00 pm.
Where: Experiential Engineering Building Rm 264, Wichita State Campus
RSVP and map here