Join Wichita SWE for an evening of chocolate tasting and networking through pairings of Cocoa Dolce chocolates with either a wine flight* or hot cocoa flight on Tuesday February 26th at 6:00 at the West Cocoa Dolce Location.
You must pay for the flight of your choice through this link.
The Wine flight consists of
1. Auntsfield Sauvignon Blanc 2017 with Key Lime Chocolate
2. Vento Antale 2015 with Champagne Chocolate
3. Hess Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 with Tahitian Vanilla Chocolate
The Hot Chocolate Flight consists of
1. Mexican Hot Chocolate with Spicy Nut Mix
2. Mayan Hot Chocolate with Mayan
3. Belgian Hot Chocolate with Tahitian Vanilla
Each Hot chocolate is topped with our homemade Tahitian Vanilla Bean marshmallow
*Note that you must be 21 to participate in Wine flight pairings. You will be carded by Cocoa Dolce
To see the full tasting menu, please see the 2019 SWE Menu